Brownie Keto Baking Mix
Satisfy your chocolate cravings with these decadent brownies. Stay healthy without compromising taste and indulge in chocolate goodness!
Gluten-free, no added sugar, low carb, 1g net carb / serving.
You Will Need
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp lukewarm water
- 8 Tbsp (1 stick) melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk eggs and water in a large bowl.
- Add brownie mix and melted butter, and whisk until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 20-22 minutes, until the edges are set but the center is still slightly jiggly.
- Let cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing.
Baked brownies are best kept in the fridge up to 7 days. For optimal taste and texture, bring to room temperature before eating.
Sweetener (Erythritol, Monk Fruit Extract), Almond Flour, Cocoa Powder, Grass-Fed Beef Gelatin Powder, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cornstarch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt.
Not a low calorie food. See nutrition facts for more information.