Chocolate Chip Cookie Keto Baking Mix
Satisfy your cravings with these delicious cookies . Stay healthy without compromising taste and indulge in the perfect keto snack!
Gluten-free, no added sugar, low carb, 1g net carb / serving.
You Will Need
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 Tbsp (1 stick) melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together cookie mix, egg, vanilla and melted butter.
- Drop about 2.5 tbsp dough on the baking sheet for each cookie, and gently flatten the dough.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, until the edges are slightly golden.
- Let cool 10 minutes before eating
Baked cookies are best kept in the fridge up to 7 days. For optimal taste and texture, bring to room temperature before eating.
Almond Flour, Sweetener (Erythritol, Monk Fruit Extract), Chocolate Chips (Unsweetened Chocolate, Non-Gmo Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener (Erythritol And Monk Fruit Extract), Tapioca Fiber, Acacia Gum, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Sunflower Lecithin), Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cornstarch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Xanthan Gum, Salt.
Not a low calorie food. See nutrition facts for more information.